One year works pretty good for me. But 6 months might be enough. Checked ends and bark coming off in sheets is a reasonable indicator.
To many to keep track of, and misplaced one? Or have a lead on another one to purchase?
Pretty much considered noxious weeds around here. When ever there is a grass fire around here the standing joke is “ just be sure you don’t put...
That clean up won’t be as bad as what’s I’m used to with elm. Most of mine grow in more open areas, hence more branches, limbs, twigs and just a...
Ok, upon further investigation it appears that “frictionless world” has filed for bankruptcy back in 2019. But the website I was looking at for...
Vinsetta tools …. Has anyone heard of them? I fell into the internet rabbit hole this afternoon at work while looking at log splitter parts and...
That’s so sad:(, I hope you make it through. Just remember this too shall pass!
Go get it
That’s a lot of smoking :bug:
That’s a lot of cutting. A barrel would last me probably 10 years
Fixed it for you :rofl: :lol: I thought it looked like pretty powdery too, but wasn’t gonna say anything
What kind of wood is it?
Won’t be buZZsaw BRAD he just had his chance.
When I first moved here I lived with the guy who is now my boss and his family in a house that had a homemade stove/insert. I don’t recall exactly...
Not bad….. better n anything I was getting
I was wondering when someone was going to jump on the “decent wench”, I couldn’t come up with anything good
I’ll probably grab another 2-3 next time I’m in town. I probably use 2 gallons a year, kinda stocked up last time when we had a thread going about...
Yesterday, menards and a couple farm stores were in the $8-9 range for store brands, plenty available. Stihl was maybe closer to $20 at them. And...
2,000 is nuthin. I put 15,000 to 20,000 on my good pickup. And then there’s my daily company work pickup, and then there’s my wood hauler and…….
Mighty generous offer. I’ll have to take a look tomorrow and see what it is for sure. Not sure I need another project but maybe between 2 of them...