Nope. Lol
You’d get rid of about half of your saws if a few of them were ported. It would actually save you money
I bet the arbor is just a scoshe undersized
You could pull it back apart and reinstall the bearings with Loctite on the shafts if there’s no interference fit
With a bigger tractor and front end loader, I’d still pull it from the butt end but as an alternative you could pull it up the hill by raising the...
I’d wrap a chain around the butts and pull them up the hill. I would think even a four-wheel-drive pick up would move a tree that size. Probably...
Only had the one
Even paid $80 less after shipping than I could get it for locally (if they had one).
Meh. Once you’ve seen one pair…… …you wanna see ‘em all
Half of a rotisserie chicken and a bowl of Golden Grahams?
Those little rounds are pretty popply [ATTACH]
Don’t worry about it. That’s why they call this place firewood hoarders club, and not firewood identifiers club. They’re all pretty good at...
No damage to sprockets. They’re good for .050-.063.
Good bearings, too. Awkward
I still say get a Boss [ATTACH]
Not red elm. The ends of a red elm are nearly perfect reddish brown all the way across with no white ring around the outside
I’ve had one ash that was hard to split. It had just died standing and we had bucked it up and dropped it off at our hunting camp where it sat for...
You’d be the only one around to enjoy the smell though :chef:
It’ll rust if it’s left outside. Probably ok if you bought the cover as well. I have the 36”. It’ll burn between 1 and 2 20lb tanks in a long...
I have a Makita 3601 with 3/8lp that likes to throw the chain. I only keep bars and chains on the oddball smaller saws (like that one) that use...