Not mine. You picked yourself a winner if you can do that. Don't let her get away.
Got any more?
Awesome. Keep us posted.
Nothing like a new saw on the kitchen counter. Enablers ; nope not us.:whistle: I need to be careful, or I might get the urge myself.
Yeah metal is a bummer. My last encounter with metal sent my chain to the hook on the wall for the grinder. It was way beyond a file. Glad you got...
Thats different. Nothing wrong with worm wood , adds a lot of character. Are you milling your own wood? Chainsaw or band-mill??
Just don't go to Walmart with a target bag. It could be open season on you.
I used to go camping with my father when I was young. He would always get some of the #10 tin cans and use those over the fire , would make a...
Doesn't happen to a Husky ?:rofl: :lol:
Hey you are good. I thought it was just me.
I have an MS170. Will that work? The center of your last picture almost looks like a bear climbing up in the middle. Amazing.
That is awesome. Looks like you have your hands full. We have two Labs and that's enough! Although we have discussed one more. Enjoy the pups.
Another thread headed for a train wreck? Oh wait ; this was a Walmart thread so carry on. I have my blindfold right next to me.
Yes for sure. I would be silly not to do that as part of it. Right now I would have to say it will happen. Trying to figure out how to go about...
That has been a topic of discussion a few times over the past couple weeks. Maybe a " Sawmill & Sharpening Service ", trying to figure it out. I...
That's the store next to Harbor Fright.
Pfffft..... Thats only half a load for you. What happened? You forget to eat your Wheaties??
Small , go for the gold. I was so lucky a couple years ago when I was walking through the local Dicks sporting goods and they were putting a 36...
Yes but not enough to do any harm. Sometimes they leak a little juice as well but the ashes soak it up so not worried about it. Just be careful...
What a skating rink that is. That has a slip and fall written all over it. Proceed with caution. You might be better off with a Zamboni?