Red Man or Levi Garrett were my go to’s for loose leaf & Kodiak was my choice for cut tobacco. The long cut stayed packed better than the fine...
I would of figured you were a Beech-Nut kind of guy. [ATTACH]
Reminds me of a Little Johnny joke about theory & reality that I heard years ago. Etiquette deems it’s not to be shared here.
Tire chains….
People that are b*tching about the price of propane & natural gas should be shown that… WOW !!! More power to him for getting that much.
I have had to cut 4-5 at a time to get them to come down. Those witches fingers up top are an absolute bearcat to get apart.
It wasn’t over the top with drama. Just the drama of making ends meets with existing & new business ventures. Kind of a cross between logging &...
If I had never seen Beech my initial guess would of been Maple. BUT thanks to Eric Wanderweg , I immediately saw Beech.
My wife bought some cheese & crackers tonight thinking that our 18 month old granddaughter would like them. She should really start reading the...
I have never seen hogs with rings like that. We always put them around the top above the nostrils, since that is the blade edge of the shovel that...
Greek Olive Oil, fresh pressed, best stuff around. Cooking oil that is.
I live in Iowa & I have never heard of Burmans, never tried Sriracha, Texas Pete’s or Franks. According to Americas Test Kitchen, Franks is the...
Parts will still be available, buy a NIB Makita & save it till you need it.
Johnny Horton
SD Steve I would be talking to Warner about that 3000 if he is serious.
Apologies Eric, I missed your post. It works great for burning down Mulberry & Osage coals. It does have a strange odor when burning, almost like...
Burning down some Osage coals from the overnight with Ponderosa & Lindenwood.
I use mostly Cherry & I like to dry it down a bit. I am not a bbq/smoking champion. I have talked to several people that bbq/smoke in competitions...
Higher moisture for smoking, I don’t like it under 25%, I think 28%-32% is about where it should be.
Doesn’t look like Honey Locust or Black Locust to me.