I had some big silver maple rounds that I needed to process and my 13 year old granddaughter was available to help on Sunday. So I put her in the...
That’s why it’s nice to have several at hand
Maybe fiskars needs to put you on the payroll for research and development, or product testing. Might be cheaper for them the way you seem to...
Not to cause a derail….. but kind of a related question, and maybe even quite obvious to some. But what are the pros and cons of 50 versus 58...
I’m waiting on the nail of my right pinky finger to fall off and grow back. Smashed it good between a big heavy round and the sharp edge of the...
Yep….. spent the entire next day looking
I would think the 300 gr hollow points would be fine on close range whitetails. I lost a nice bull moose in Alaska. There was 3 of us bow...
I believe he does, haven’t seen/heard much from him lately
Me too….. especially since there’s so few of them around here, can’t find junkers for parts or builders.
Yep
DO NOT USE the 300 grain hollow points on moose. Other than that I got nuthin.
That’s how we do it in Nebraska
What was she wearing….?:emb:
Yes it is
I just noticed what a fancy bench you have. Is that a repurposed item, or did you have it made specially for saw repairs?
Yeah, right!!! :loco: :crazy: A little bit,….. maybe.
[ATTACH] this has me feeling anxious and I have more wood cut split and stacked than I ever have. The part under the roof where the dog is, is...
I realize your kind new around here, but you gots to start doing better.:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Don’t worry, we’ll give you the suggestions from...
Do they lock the gate at night? Got a Coleman lantern or two. You can make a couple more rounds fit on that load easy. Throw a tarp over it and...
That’s quite the operation