Thoughts and prayers for mom and you, Sirchopsalot
Pm sent. Any others want to gtg?? I hope to cut more wood than I can get in my minivan? Oops... sorry. It's gboutdoors's party. :doh:
Tuesday no good. Thursday - sure.
Gotta watch that wobble factor!
Made in USA Labonville Safety Wrap Chap Kevlar/Polyester Cordura (#W850KP)
Nice work area
This red oak is destined for my empty racks. I just emptied them of 3.5yr red oak. Today's victim
I hate when that happens. I need to get steel toed boots.
I suppose if a bowl can be made from a bole, then yes on the pin! :cool:
[MEDIA] :cool:
[ATTACH]
We've gotten calls like that. Bastids
1st time hearing about it. Always learning around here.
I hope there's still lots of meat on those bones. Have fun
Good morning, folks. 18⁰ and clear to start. Bright moon again. Should be a sunny day. Chance of flurries tonight. A good day to bring...
1 yr to go. 66 +4months
I was pushed into retirement about 6yrs ago. After 17 yrs, I was laid off, over the phone. Lovely, eh? I did contracting for a year and that...
Yup. Local news has been all over this.
About 1.3 cords. Counting from the first fire back in the fall.
Safe trails!