I'm happiest at 70-72 inside temp. But firing both stoves the past week or so, it likes to climb up to the mid 80s and that's just no bueno to me....
BL is incredible firewood. You definitely don't get the flame show that other woods can give, but man does it ever put out the heat, and the...
Apple is amazing firewood, and yes it smells incredible when burning. I save most of mine for the grill or smoker, but I did burn a handful of...
You are right. The good people get overlooked. That's why we all love this place, we celebrate the good people!!
Sounds like a good friend who truly appreciated what you did......and thats a rarity nowadays.
Welcome to the club, BuknStak! Glad you emailed me yesterday and we got you set up, you're gonna fit right in around here! Great first post!!
Looks like a productive day, keep an eye out for hangers and widowmakers......
Not even an ounce of doubt!
Not only can he build a badazz saw, but he can cook too!! And I gotta tell ya, he's a top notch man in all aspects of life. Always look forward...
And you saw how hard it can be to keep that beast out of the dirt! She's a tank!
I split what locust I still had in rounds last Sunday afternoon as that storm was kicking up, I love working firewood up out back in the winter.
Feels like I've been eating that all winter....lol
It does me good to see Hoarders getting together like this, it really does! Very nice of you to offer some wood, gboutdoors! And I can tell you...
Yes this time of the year gets to me also, but we will be doing a tree removal on Saturday and I'm excited about it to say the very least!!
Definitely beech, and yes it's an excellent firewood!
Kinda sad, maybe......but also exciting because you get to start refilling it!! :saw::tree::axe: :stacker: :woodsign:
I "liked" this post for the fact that we all take dangers for granted......it's good to have a job briefing EVERY TIME we put a chainsaw in our...
Netflix
Very nice, keep us posted on how it works out.
Yikes! Brings the saying "when a tree falls in the woods, does it make a sound?" to mind..... You'd have found out that day if you were in that...