:binoculars::popcorn:
That’s always fun when you are bouncing on the cheater bar!
Karl with a k is the only way to spell it!
[ATTACH] My stove (not a fisher but basically the same idea) with a factory baffle is loaded like this load after load all winter and even with a...
I really think you could gain better control of the stove with a pipe damper.
We have equipment sitting on the side of the highway not far from there that I’m sure needs service or at least a look over….
A f550 rack will tote it just fine.
If the guy gets back to me we can make it happen.
Skeets, got all the cool toys…
How much does the 10 coats of paint weigh? :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I think it will turn to mush too but, never know….
Man I hate it when they don’t put a number or real email in the cl ad. I’m really hoping this happens. Missed out on a lead from Midwinter a...
MikeInMa
Let me know how it goes!
:tip:Email sent, thanks for the heads up.
Is that a rugrats towel skeet?
Wow that’s cheap, have you ever weighed the tank before and after to see what you got?
Check out jills jugs! [MEDIA]
Yep, tried and true!
I was wondering that myself!