Of course, the canopy configuration is important, but you could use a plumb bob, and hold it at various locations around the trunk. Wherever it...
Good morning, folks. 15⁰ and dropping. It's snowing as the actual cold front passes through. The woodstove is heating back up again. No...
Yaktrax work for me. Lightweight, easy slip-on design, and they work. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Always nice to see something like that, horizontal, with no damage or injury. :salute:
Black locust dies have a bad smell to it. Some say it's the bark. I haven't had enough to distinguish.
Good morning, folks. Just below freezing temps, clear, dry, and breezy. Some errands and a this-n-that kind of day. Be safe Be healthy
If it's causing you grief, I'd take it off your hands. :whistle:
About a 30min drive for me.
A pallet of it is heavy. Too heavy for my minivan. If you have a way to transport, and want to split it up, I could be in.
Thanks!! I recently came in possession of a 20ft x 20ft piece of roofing rubber. It's gone a long one way to cover my stacks. So, I'd not use...
With the small amount of BL that I've burned, I found it to not flame, as with other woods. I always mixed oak and BL in the stove. Seemed to...
More, from ground level [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning, everyone. Mid-20's to start. Forecast is for rain/freezing rain. I hope to move wood to the deck before any precipitation....
No port to connect to. Fresh air and sunshine!!
I hope it's been given fresh air. :cool:
I have room for ~12 cords. There's racks there for ~11.
Thoughts and prayers for mama.
Fresh snow from 1/7/2022 [ATTACH]
Good morning, everyone. 14⁰ here, currently. It should double and be a sunny day to continue cleanup from yesterday's snow. Be safe Be healthy