Hey there Slocum - Ran a couple searches for some additional reading… Pellet smoker thread search results Pellet grill thread search results
Is that Mama bear turning a bowl, Greg?:thumbs: Great setup.:yes: What brand is your mobile dust collector?
Me thinks we might need a firewood salesperson ranking system (for fun) similar to our hoarding status-
So is TurboDiesel - [ATTACH]
Great pics, dads!!! :handshake: :)
If the foo sh!ts… er… I mean if the shoe fits! :BrianK: :wacky: :rofl: :lol: :handshake:
walt has been modeling for years his chaps-sewn-atop-overalls setup by some local to him craftsman. Very practical! :thumbs:
Nice to meet you Flintlock :handshake: As Locust Post will say, pull up a log and sit a spell- we’d enjoy seeing :ithappened:what you ended up...
I’ve never seen hickory that consistently dark with that much sapwood. Nor with that bark. But then again, I live in the south, so maybe them...
Well… I wouldn’t have hacked it up if I knew the worth of a Collins. :whistle: :rofl: :lol: :picard:
A superb gift... from a great FHC member...
walt once said something in a very walt -ish way when I presented him with (2) halves of a Collins… :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
:handshake: :axe::axe::axe:
Was just wondering. I agree- shape is between both. Looking forward to your review after turning it loose on some wood. :thumbs:
Did you weigh before and after? Or any noticeable weight reduction by feel?
:thumbs:
Did you do anything to keep the steel cool? Edit- I think it looks great!!!:thumbs:
Sad, but good share Rickyblazin :handshake: This thread will be moved to “Everything Else.” :salute:
Welcome to FHC highland_hunter :handshake: Good looking splitter! :yes:
Some smoke houses or pit masters will insist on non-petroleum based bar oil, so that’s something to be aware of being asked about by potential...