If the trees you marked are between wrist and thigh sized, then get as much as you can. Consider it all a major score! :thumbs:
Burning red oak here, 3.5 years since split. Bark falls off easily. I keep the bark for quick heat ups, if needed. Like you, it is satisfying...
Good morning, everyone. Another day above freezing. Heading up to mid-40's. An email was sent from the assisted living facility where mom and...
In the summer, the ceiling fan over the bed, will usually be on the lowest setting.
All nice and clean looking. Best of luck using it!
Here's a topic I've not seen discussed. We all have wood stoves and can keep home temps into the 70's. But what about the bedroom? We have an...
In our case, no kids and no debt. We're the ones that have to teach nieces and nephews the things parents can't. Like, lighting off illegal...
All this marriage stuff being mentioned..... A few years ago, we observed our 40th anniversary, with a weekend at Bretton Woods NH, at the...
Good morning, folks. Just at freezing with a touch of snow/ice around. I'll be having lunch with a friend that has had a tough time over the...
:rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
:popcorn: Not hilly enough around here to even think about doing that. I have no "snow toys", aside from snowblower and snow shoes. I'll be...
I figured this is shareable.... As I continue to collect wisdom from life's experiences, I find it a tad annoying needing to return to the house...
Good morning, everyone. Right at freezing, with flurries. Just about done. Clearing in a few hours. A bit of this-n-that today. Be safe...
Yup. A cardinal. There's a male and female in the area. I read where they mate for life. Skittish birds.
Messy tree, but lots of good firewood there!
Sounds like an easy work day, so far. Those kinds of days can go by slowly, however.
I had a bit of company while moving wood [ATTACH]
If the wood is being pushed to the wedge, there's less room for vertical splitting.
Not much snow or ice around, currently.
Good morning, folks. Just below freezing. Light overcast, with a bright half-moon visible. Chance of precipitation tonight. I'll be...