Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to chewey & clarksvilleal & Csween & jbean & Johnny Chin & Mike Macri & rupedoggy & Sciguy & swenny & syd3006...
We found out that with three dogs there were limits on how many dogs were allowed in some private campgrounds. Two was usually the limit. Four...
Thanks Larry. Hopefully I will have time over the next week or so to look into it.
The dogs look great. How is Oliver! doing? He's not a young dog anymore. Nice porch too.
My laptop wants to upgrade to Windows 11. Anyone have any opinions on Windows 11? Censored of course. I fought Windows 10 and still don't like...
Morning All. I am little late this morning as I got up and went straight to the sewing room. Almost got my projects finished. Poured rain last...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Boozer & CJKaz & david gtoss & DocDryden & J.Walker & Jim Powell & NY Woods & NYH1 & Old Cabin Guy &...
that looks neat.
Morning All. 26 F/-3 C this morning after a clear moon filled night. Busy day today. Last of the Christmas presents going out today and...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Redfin [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bnew63 & Brent & C Schwing & Chris Jorgensen & Gail Cousins & HuckFinn & Mtnbikerfred & Nayslayer & oj498...
I go through the shelves in the storage room and the vegetable bin in the refrigerator and out comes soup. My secret ingredient for tomato based...
Perfect gift for a firewood hoarder.
Evening All. Just got home from our trip to our daughter's Christmas concert. Good roads and sunshine the whole time we were away. Concert last...
I agree with what Eric said. I am always learning something on here. Also for me it is seeing parts of the world that I will never see in...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today : albysure & FisherGal & InTheWoods & Jim1978 & Jodi & John Moder & No ma'am & Reid Smith & revac777 &...
Morning All. Below freezing this morning with clear skies. Headed off to our daughter's for her Christmas concert. Leaving early as it at least...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to : 032AV & C. Graham & DBroadnax & doug fir & farmgrl & Fldwithwondr & Holder 45 & Jeremy Watson & June &...
This is priceless. I am glad you didn't hold this one back.
Well, I don't know about the pics but it did happen. We do fun things at a high school.