Our economy is dependent on people spending so you gotta keep ‘em spending. Spend more to get it now because there’s not enough. Covid is the best...
I have read about companies paying higher wages, but it hasn’t found my bank account yet. I did see there are about 2800 billionaires in the...
I think the brush is obscuring the trunk, or maybe they want you to pay them to clean up the brush. You’d think they would snap a pic of the trunk...
Looks like bread and milk emergency weather for Wisconsin. December thunderstorms for me tonight and tomorrow. Supposed to be a high low of 57/52...
I’d throw a rope through that v on top, hook rope to my truck, tighten rope, notch it, back cut. If it doesn’t go over, jump in the truck and pull...
31, added some red and white oak to the coals before I go to work. That’s as low as it goes for at least a week.
For St Louis residents. Every town should do the same thing instead of sending it through a tub grinder. City of St. Louis offering free firewood...
Hills oak tree is native to Wisconsin
I read the jet stream is stalled, so maybe you are on the arctic side of it. It said Alaska is getting a deep freeze at least. The map showed a...
42 right now, but supposed to be back in the 70’s on Saturday. Might be a short sleeve Christmas this year.
I didn’t even think about checking the ground for leaves. I thought I had found sbh and the guys I was cycling with said no, so I took their word...
I wear a hard hat over a beanie. Hard hat has adjustable fitting so I open it to pumpkin head setting.
I want it to be Shagbark. There are big ones all along the trail. Hickories have big apical buds. This tree doesn’t. Either way the place is...
Here is a pic for you. They finished clear cutting the area in 1930, so I guess they could be 90ish year old red maple. [ATTACH]
My friends were thinking red maple. Buds look similar, but I’ve never seen curling scales. Could it be silver maple in the wild?
If you don’t like noise this is the place to be [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Didn’t see any Sasquatch’s [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Random pics along the trail [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Can anyone identify this Mystree bark? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I saw some nice BL along the creeper trail in Damascus Va. An old logging railway was turned into a bike trail. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Big Sassafras...