Magnificent, Overkill family!
I disagree, in a friendly way, rest assured. To “Rise” denotes upward, vertical motion. Ascension, in a sense. Heat radiates omnidirectionally....
Precisely. Can’t do much about local natural surroundings tho... including houses, like in our location- afternoon sun due West in the fall/early...
Sounds magnificent!
Thanks for the word salad mental image... :faint: :eek: o_O :rofl: :lol:
FJ... I think?
I liken this to “curing” in terms of preparing herbs to become ingredients in the kitchen- we “dry” them for a period, then “cure” them so they...
I thought heat rises... shouldn’t even need a fan... :whistle: Now, heated air will rise all day long, and with a suitable path (usually more...
Say it with me... “pickling...” LoL
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Windows in DR?
Anything but the cousins of Balsa.... :D
I was being facetious... :salute:
My dad and I did several sunrooms nearly the size of your project with pickled eastern red cedar tongue and groove, (2) 2’ x 4’ skylights......
Oh, and ceiling fans to push the risen heat down... :whistle: :rofl: :lol: :picard:
A simple white wash/ pickling can do wonders (depending on species/grain), but generally, yes. :thumbs:
Wow- your picture ideas are way more fancy than I would have suggested... but I’m more into rustic/reclaimed, less polished finishes. Absolutely...
A lot easier to flip my iPad than a computer monitor.... LoL
VTAbstoluteSteel ... This, plus how high above the roof, minding the rule involved there? I’m not a fan of that type of accordion flex hose, no...
How many indoor entrances to the room? And what does outdoor access/windows look like? Do you have any prelim sketches, H? Including part or most...