Or, 12 steps.
Hoard on!
Not me, but my friend did, with an x27. It just bounced off of the rounds.
If the lighter x27 splits the majority of what you're splitting, why wear yourself out swinging anything heavier? I use my x27 almost exclusively.
Nice looking place. I wish I had a place in the woods to escape to. Multiple trips to the White mtns each year, will have to suffice. Enjoy...
I'll probably stack them between a couple of trees at the back of the woodyard. I'll lay a couple of saplings or branches down first, to keep...
65 yrs old here. Had cataracts removed from both eyes ~ 15 years ago. Even though I still wear glasses, my vision has improved. I just...
X2
Warm temps after it snows, will melt it all!
Good morning, everyone. Mid-50's and clear to start. 2-3 inches of snow forecasted for tomorrow. So, I'll be doing a bit of winter/snow prep...
Good morning, folks. Low 40's to start. Heading to mid 60's, and rainy. So much for doing any wooding today. Football tonight. Go Pats!...
"Wood of the month club"? Wasn't that an ummm... an adult movie? :whistle:
I plugged it in today. The manual said to let it run for 30mins, without building pressure. So, I did that. Assembled the hose, gun, with...
Good morning, everyone, Temps near freezing and clear, to start. I'll start moving and stacking the red oak splits that were made yesterday....
When splitting by hand, if I should over reached, I am stretching the tendons in my elbow. There's some discomfort that goes away over time, a...
Mrs MikeinMa brought up the subject about having no ideas what to get me for Christmas. So we decided that each of us should get what we want,...
The rounds of oak are no more. [ATTACH] My buddy was wanting to split wood. Who am I to deprive him of that? In the process, I found a good...
Best of luck, Brian. There's enough hassles these days without having your car break down.
No need to hate anyone for getting logs like that. Happy cutting!
Good morning, everyone. Mid 20's and clear to start. A good morning to split wood. The turkey soup came out yummy. Stay safe Stay healthy