No hophornbeam. Booooo
It’s dead enough. It’ll split fine
It’s a Buckeye thing. You guys always dream big. :D See ya next time, brother
Looks like a nice spot, Joe
Biggest reason is for removing “parts” and processing. Dropped a hind quarter on the ground when cutting through the hip joint because the gambrel...
Lol. Y’all backerdz [ATTACH]
He didn’t want to sit on selling a 32” bar being in the Midwest. That was probably the only way he could buy it for whatever reason
It’s a great learning experience once. Most of the stihl homeowner saws go together and come apart the same way as the 021
The plastic film in your last pic is the melted worm gear. You’d have to remove the 4 pan bolts in the bottom of the saw to remove the motor to...
Maybe. The seal is probably toast, so it might require complete disassembly. Not sure it’s worthwhile on an 021
Yeah I didn’t look to see where the OP was from. All that character inside the grain just looks like maple to me.
Looks like regular ol’ sugar maple to me
Works like a charm. But the wood splitter and grapple work better lol
Some more clarification, and this could be part of the misunderstanding. This stuff [ATTACH] is what I use and I haven’t found it to react...
Better for you anyway if they have them already on the ground
I would’ve put the 28 or 32 on the 365. Makes the long bar Popo go Cray Cray
It says azz. Must be talkin bouts me
84 lbs
I’m sure it’s possible if it were left in it for too long, but not in 4 or 5 hours that I’ve had cylinders in my ultrasonic cleaner. It’ll take...
My point was that it doesn’t leave it in the tank. Before ethanol, if you had water in your tank and ran it near empty, in the winter time that...