Funny to see this thread. I am actually adding some lights to my tractor as well. The stock headlights with the loader leave a lot to be desired....
Wow he upgraded then. This is what he was using last I knew. [IMG]
Nice looking stacks and glad you are back up and running. I know how you feel after getting " screwed " . I took out my ankle a few years back...
LOL , You are talking about BRAD. Seeing his loads and working with him I came to the conclusion that " It doesn't matter what the capacity is as...
Thanks wood-wolverine ; will do.
Did you use that RIT dye to change the color. Another great idea from this site ! That's two things I picked up here this morning.
Use it. Just do the math and mix accordingly for your needs.
I have a small one that is maybe a 20 lb size , I would have to double check the size. It works fine for what I do. Haven't made a batch of...
Pretty crafty idea there with the "C"-clamp mounted to the bench , obviously a vise for holding a bar when sharpening. You never know what you...
Your getting sloppy , I see one zip-tie out of place.:D I must say you have a really nice shop and it's clean ! That's hard to come by these days.
Nice boards there guys !
I have scrounged some material to try some 3D cutting boards ; when I get some free time. Recently there was a quick piece on This Old House that...
Isocore , ask Buzz-sawBrad , the master of the maul. I've seen it live , and was certainly impressed with what it can do.
:hair::hair:
I feel your pain. Nothing against the upcoming holiday but isn't it just a little early ? Growing up Christmas decorations and displays came "...
Don't forget about getting your student loan taken care of as well.
Nice handles for sure !!
Did you check the expiration date of those eggs. If it was the same dozen eggs from a year ago they are probably expired.:whistle:
I'm liking that saw. I think I just figured what going to be next on the water jet. Something similar for the home office.