I’d like to find a big old dead multi stem American Hornbeam, Carpinus caroliniana aka blue beech, ironwood, musclewood, muscle beech I’ve never...
Kind of looks like ash limb structure too
I use 93efree in my saws The 084 may go months between uses, but it always starts and runs like a top. I try to rotate through the rest of the...
Our Thursday forecast is 47/33 with normal November 60deg days returning next week
Could blast each piece of no bark wood with compressed air, or pressure wash and then compressed air before running through a tumbler. Brads...
There’s a glitch in the matrix this morning
47 outside and the fire in the basement is keeping the house a balmy 71. Burning mostly oak, but some Poplar splits showed up in the stack I...
I think this is the smallest division 1 stadium It only holds 31,000
Had decent seats at today’s game. Dookies got crushed. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] first time in school history being 8-0 Go Deacs! Coming for you...
Cut them all down before they fall apart on their own. They also spread invasive pear seed. The flowers don’t impress me either. It’s a weed tree...
Yeah that must be an internet thing, because I’ve run a 201tc out of gas more times than I can remember and never had a restart issue. With the...
Must be a birch species because that’s not cherry wood
It’s been a long day. Almost forgot I stopped at the dealers place. Most pro inventory I’ve seen in several years at his place. 261, 261cm, 362cm,...
Not yet, but I’m willing just to get away from the safety chain.
I use 1/4” on a pole saw and a 150t. I like how it makes smooth cuts. It works better on the pole saw. It binds up with chips a lot when cutting...
It’s nice to have just in case ope.
Silver maple
You can help yourself to my piles of White Oak. Splits, logs, blocks, limbs whatever you need.
Another thing I like about the saw with a 16” bar and .325 chain is you can file the drags down and it keeps asking for more. I use a depth gauge...
The only thing I dislike about.325 is the extra effort it requires for me to sharpen it. I use the Husqvarna file roller, but that’s an extra step...