Yup could you fry some pickles please?
Thanks we are very blessed.
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] It’s pouring outside.
:thumbs:
[ATTACH] They insist on being topless! Lol
[ATTACH] Waiting for the girls to get home to carve the pumpkin. Let’s see your pumpkin!
Thinking about making something like this for indoor grilling during the winter. [ATTACH]
Oh yeah and a trick I learned from brenndatomu use tootsie roll to bait the snap trap. My success rate almost doubled with it.
Ever try the 5 gallon bucket trap. I have had good luck with it for mice, I would think it would work for rats.
[ATTACH] Old faithful is back in service!
Ahhh. Build looks good may it serve you well for many years.
That’s the metal you were offering for 2 bucks a sheet? I might have to take a ride to Ohio.
[ATTACH] And one of these.:doh:
Getting out of the stealership for under 400 with a wire repair issue is very good. The people not only know what they are doing, they don’t over...
Did you get this resolved?
What do you call a chameleon that can’t change color? a reptile dis function! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Must be a new swift driver:rofl: :lol:
Ni Nice clean truck right there.