Good morning, everyone. Rainy and raw to start. Just lit off the wood stove. I'll be taking dad to UMass Medical in Worcester this morning....
Thermostat issue? Not a pellet stove guy, but have friends that use them.
Well, they did start out as the Boston Braves.
Well, yesterday I dropped off bottles and cans to a Cub Scout drive. They do this twice a year I've had a hatchet that I saved from a dumpster,...
I agree. Weird
Got it. Thanks! Congrats to the Braves for making it to the world series.
Ahhh. The relaxing task of coffee on the deck, while the sun warms the day. :thumbs:
What is this "cook dirt" that you mention, now and then?
Lucky you! A jug of his favorite adult beverage would be a fine exchange.
Good morning, everyone. Just lit the stove. 64⁰ in the house, 42⁰ outside. Refreshing air. Bright moon outside. Sunny day ahead. Dealing...
In an effort to keep a "G" rating for this thread - Rack [ATTACH] Stack [ATTACH]
Alright. You let me know. :thumbs:
I've not tried the chili garlic sauce before, but I wonder if it's spicy, 2 times.
Erp
My first yr burning shoulder wood. Mostly red maple. I have a fire built to light off in the am.,
The pic is fuzzy. I'll have to try to get one more clear. I'll probably go back next week.
Get both cut, split and stacked, as soon as you can. If you can, stack separately. As Canadian border VT mentions above, big difference in...
Good effort. Well done.
TBD They are actually just over my friend's property line. In taking them down from the ground, they will get hung up. So, it would be like...
Sorry to hear it. Sometimes you're the windshield. Sometimes you're the bug.