Does that apply in July as well? If so, I will buy 10
October 15 and I get out of school with a few deliveries lined up. End up drenched in sweat after loading a 1 cord load. I have 9 cords going...
Who even eats McDonald's?
Everyone loves a good challenge!
Yes, we need a frost but are still probably at least 3 weeks away if not more for that.
We don't have many but bobcats can be found in south Jersey
It took a few years of calling, stopping at job sites and then once I got them to drop off a load, it took another year to let them know I was...
Guess it's a problem I only recognize this time of year haha. I can guarantee the logs from last year look a lot different this year though.
Haha. Trying to deliver it all is wearing me down.
To one of them, a little.
Lol. No way! I will never do as much as I have this year. No interest
Yeah I can’t imagine much tree removal going on during a Vermont winter
Pot luck and the luck is good right now
All I pretty much have time to do this time of year is work my normal job, attend my kids sports and deliver firewood. But that doesn’t mean the...
Good luck!
Wow. I’m still wearing shorts and the windows are open
Oh no!
Knowing how some people can't id wood to save their life, it might be sweet gum. I'd ask for pictures before going out of your way.
There are quite a few of id apps out there but I think the best one hands down is "picture this" Being an environmental science teacher, I take...
Someone likes looking at big, hard, wood! haha