Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Barcroftb [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Debbie & DonE & edyit & FatTrunkJoe & James Donahue & jcouch & JoeZietz & jsweaver & King Richard &...
So sorry to hear about your mother's accidents. I hope they find a solution for her.
@campinspector has experience in going down steep hills with big machinery so I wasn't worry about this trip down the hill.
Leaving Williams Lake, we headed west. West!? Yes, west and not north. We decided to head to the coast to a small town campinspecter spent his...
Evening all. We have been out of wifi range for a couple of days. Today was grocery, laundry and washing the truck and trailer day. Weather...
Morning all. Up early to hit the road. I think it is funny. We seem to be the only RV on the road until 10:30 AM and then we start seeing all...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to andrew a & BIG DOG & E.M. Taylor & Ice-racer & Joshua & Karen Gilbert & Markdingo & Martin johnstone &...
We left the coastal area of BC and headed up into the first mountain range. We are heading east at this point. A lot of construction as we sail...
there is another member on here by the name of Yooper Dave with a space between the two words.
Big city park in Vancouver, BC has had to close sections of the park as coyotes were attacking pets and people. Unusual year for weather and also...
Morning all. Up and at it this morning. Got our walk in, dried the towels, had breakfast and the dishes are done. Packing up and hitting the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to: Bob Wisdom & Brian robinson & Grousebadger & Jamie Ferguson & Joe Vetsch & Juliespinswool Lil'John &...
Our woodshed is divided up into 4 quadrants. campinspecter is supposed to mark the rotation on a paper in the boiler room. Each quadrant is...
Even though I like your post overall, I still the Jays are an exciting team to watch.
After himing and hawing, we decided to hit the road and take our chances with the weather. So we left yesterday morning and stopped in the...
Our neighbour just got himself a new scooter so he can zip downtown and have coffee with the guys. His two fur kids go with him. I thought you...
Awesome looking dog savemoney. I am glad you found a new companion.
Morning All. Up early to catch a ferry to the mainland. Rain coming down of course. Everyone have a great day.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to billb3 [ATTACH]