Getting fancy with the shop towels!
I’m gonna have to look for that our the juice in our pickle jars is always gone before the pickles.
Where’s the fun in that?
I have seen a guy do this in person. He was a real know it all Richard. Did I laugh!
+1 I will be burning wood that looks just like that this year. Shrooms and all.
I do! Axes and maul/wedge are fun when camping that’s about it for me.
Or have to thaw the ground enough to dig it up! Having a hard time wrapping my head around why the tank (that commonly fails) would be buried outside!
They sure do!
[MEDIA]
I have heard one about the man from Peru but it was much different…
What’s the difference between pink and purple? how hard you squeeze…
Good luck!
At the far end I had to stack around the septic pipe and there is a fair amount of space in between the two stacks.
[ATTACH] :thumbs:
5.56cord is what the math says. I’ll say 4 ish taking account for voids
I’ll have to do some measurements.
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Progress, the sheriff says he takes Sunday's off. Oh and I hate bark! [ATTACH]
Last night I had a dream I was a muffler on a Maserati, woke up exhausted!!!
Ihop