Nice link to Peter!!! :handshake:
Thanks for the tour! I likee. :thumbs:
If only you had rented a processor…. :whistle: :wacky: :picard: :rofl: :lol: :handshake:
A little breezy here atm… had a nice pit session last night tho… absolutely perfect weather thru this weekend. The hotness comes back Monday &...
Now that is a random ob! :whistle: :rofl: :lol: :salute:
Great pics as usual leoht :thumbs: Glad there was no tell of “Witchetty Grub Gravy”… :startled::hair: :rofl: :lol: Your rig crawls thru those...
Sorry, some of us can’t or don’t have time to look at our phones when working. LoL Or I left my phone on the home office desk while in fact...
Just how big you roll yours??? :eek: :whistle: :wacky: :rofl: :lol:
Well, tho sans pics of my own load hauling prowess, all I can really say is “same name, same style.” :yes: :salute:
:thumbs: :picard: :rofl: :lol: :handshake:
Amazing amount of work, and at 8,000’!!! You’re doing better at 71(almost) than I am at 48, Mag Craft!!!
Just depends on the ol’ fiber intake, right walt …? :eek: :wacky: :rofl: :lol:
I don’t get that exact message, but if a page isn’t loaded up completely, the functionality of the site gets wonky with hitting the “like” button...
Adam has been known to express thoughts in the ways of a kid…. :eek: :rofl: :lol: JK amateur cutter :handshake: :rofl: :lol:
Ha! Good stuff. If Smokinpiney says SR’s are good, I’d try ‘em. Like I had said about my dad refusing to eat bluefish, once we got old enough to...
My thoughts exactly. But no, I held my fingers from the keyboard.
:handshake:
I’ll say this… my dad would never keep or eat blue fish… let alone searobbins, but you make ‘em look tasty. :salute:
I’ve had great experiences with my MS170, some here could take it or leave it… The MS180 (maybe not anymore, IDK) had an adjustable carb, the 170...
Oh, Yoops can be kind… no doubt. Til ya start holding yer hand out for freebies… then, yeah- kindness gets….. the boot. :whistle: :handshake:...