Did somebody say Summit? (inside joke for some here) LOL
That sounds like a topic for a whole another thread, LOL. I had a very good experience with my "heat dragon" for over 30 years.
Not sure how a n 18 would work out for me, passed up a few Nashua stoves a few years ago on CL, still like the n 24 as it is in shop.
Some of you know I am a big fan of the high quality older stoves but I installed a 6 inch chimney so my options are somewhat limited, would love...
Not sure what that is but my woodburner sits on a cement floor so no problem there I believe.
Looking at longer burn times so thinking this might be best option for me. Basic model with no soapstone as the radiant heat works best for me and...
I like that, life got turn upside down so have not been on site lately, Thank You!
many of the farmers around here money but they don't waste it needlessly so not so visable, very hard to get into farming these days unless...
Started splitting yesterday by myself, then it got hot, do a little more today. Probably mix some in next winter, have a couple fall down green...
Crap that looks nice, ordered the logrite.
Thanks for that!
Not sure as i will be cutting and splitting some by myself.
Red Elm, Bur Oak and some white Elm.
Had a couple of leaners, a stander and a digger but we got this wood removed before the weather and the land being sold.
I will look at them. Thanks
Gonna go with the USA made Timberjack, out of stock for the time being. Any opinions?
Please yourself not others for they know not what they do! Or something like that.
Untreated ties sound like the ticket, are they Oak?
Those cigars must have been infused.
Cutting them dulls chain. Burning them is health hazard. Just handling them is a mess. Not just no but f××k no. LOL