Yep, I gonna have to change my signature page soon to include one that just showed up yesterday
It looks like this will be a continuing thread for a little while. I went back out to the dump this evening to grab a little more of the easy...
Earlier this summer a friend of mine said he was talking to a Maytag salesman (remember that old Maytag repairman commercial?) he told him that...
I’m reluctant to comment here and jinx myself but I have a fridgidare that has been flawless for probably 18 years. Only issue it has had is the...
Yes I can and do/did cut on site. City guy stopped by for coffee this morning and said he would leave it alone till I got what I wanted.
These are tempting me also. Spruce or pine of some sort looks like nice logs for milling [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
How do you tell the difference between honey and black locust? I didn’t see any thorns in the limbs.
I swung in on my way to lunch, still there, untouched! Getting a bit excited! Checked with the granddaughter this afternoon to see if she wanted...
I seen a tree service truck go past work twice today, presumably heading to the tree dump. so, I swing in after work on the way home....
Congrats on the oak score. I know how rare it can be in this state. I’ve only gotten some once since I joined here and had to go 100 miles each...
[ATTACH]Here it is. Curious to see how the kubota compares in mowing ability. The enclosed cab & a/c will definitely be welcome
Not sure why they got so many attachments, belly mower and snowblower was all I thought necessary. Oh, and a/c! I can’t find it now but someplace...
Finally got to play with the airport’s new tractor today. I grew up in town and my tractor experience is very limited. Never run one with a loader...
Splitters are definitely easier to push with the front end instead of backing, at least for me and my 4wheeler
Ya gonna keep the 257?
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Is this a tree of heaven? [ATTACH]
That’s probably 4 hours away and I have no idea what I would do with it right now. Looks like a hell of a deal though. Stephiedoll & jtstromsburg...
Don’t think I know what a honey locust looks like, I’ll have to do some research. I’ll be 54 next month so fast growing is more important to me...
In the thread Copped my fix downtown today, Eric Schamell posted about getting excited to find a young elm growing near his yard. I commented that...
Seems like they are always shedding twigs and small limbs. And the leaf drop in the fall is a rather prolonged event.