[ATTACH] Campground cooking.
They have dragged plenty of flops out…
I would be very leery of the maverick. Ford and most other brands usually has problems with the first year or so of any new/model change. after...
[MEDIA]
Hemlock?
When you buy a truck you will hear from friends you never knew you had…. I’m moving… I bought a refrigerator…
It’s important to look under a vehicle for corrosion. In the rust belt vehicles body can look great but the frame be completely rotted. If you...
The guy in Maine.
Food, blankets, propane. People would go to their vacation homes to find someone has violated their place….
Dude you need a wood slide [ATTACH] pack the cellar[ATTACH] the wood migration will be happening soon….
Biggest disappointment of hiking Washington is all the joeys at the top! Poor weather might have mitigated that.
Many years ago there was a loud bang in the middle of the night. In the morning we found someone had put an m80 or some explosive in the mailbox....
Ain’t nuthin wrong with that!
[ATTACH] 62*f with a breeze, Common October!
Sausage party at the compound?
Strongly suggest a hose and mason jar for the air lock during primary fermentation. Those little stopper ones can get clogged and pressure...
:headbang::headbang::doh:
:salute: [MEDIA] A quick watch for anybody interested.
And you touch the stuff in the morning and you will find it on your pillow that night! Stuff gets everywhere!
Well put, I’m not saying AS won’t work more there are more longer lasting products out there. Had a few come backs with AS, witch meant I had to...