I knew a gal like that once :thumbs:
Elm wif no bark is good
The others look like white elm to me. We have hemlock around here but I’m not familiar with the bark
The round with the red axe in the side of it looks like ash to me
[MEDIA]
That’s a hike.
Some of Hall84 ’s homegrown corn squeezins
Ahh yep. Need to proofread before posting. That would be homebrewed banana flavored brandy
I sampled all of it LOL. Even brought the banana home with me
The menu surprises most. From bacon sausage egg sammiches and homemade corned beef hash for breakfast to smoked venison hind quarter, pork...
:rofl: :lol:
Usually Backwoods Savage is the paparazzi when he remembers to bring his camera. He does a good job editing out the incriminating evidence
Howdy folks. Another shindig planned. Friday morning we usually make firewood for the neighbor lady across the road. Saturday we hang out back and...
Yes
Yes. Might be able to zoom in and see the bevel I created here [ATTACH]
Yes I use a nail with a slot cut in it. 80 grit dipped in spray oil is smooth enough. The paper dulls and will leave it considerably smoother...
Better oils and better fuel can prevent most carbon. Mostly the oil. Yes, just be careful not to remove the factory bevels at the plating.
Lol. I eat it with my fingers, so I get a little bit on there
We call them hobo pies. Can put just about any kind of filling inside that you want. A popular one was hobo pizza. 10-15 slices of pepperoni, ham,...
Good to see you back, Jay.