I can offer him a game changer. :whistle: :rofl: :lol: :handshake:
Sounds like the uzsh gooder time. Pics are requisite of course. :ithappened: :thumbs:
Glad I live in VA! :D :rofl: :lol: JK Canadian border VT, that’s a proud moment... (I hope). :wacky: :handshake:
Sorry bud. But I had to ask.... :whistle: :D :rofl: :lol:
They sold that house and moved to South Carolina. I guess the current owner has to deal with it. Thanx for the info tho!
I never had to ask her- she loves it! :thumbs: :handshake:
That’s why I said it....:salute:
I love random old bottle finds... but haven’t hunted with intention for years. I’ll see if I can dig up the finds from some past hunts.
Uhhhh.... crack kindling? :whistle: :rofl: :lol: I bought one for Mrs. VW, but I think it needs mounted to a solid round for maximum...
And y’all have sudden onset kabobs? :grizz: :rofl: :lol:
Classic stuff! Most likely banned from being watched by today’s yutes. :hair: :rofl: :lol:
Consider some double 45°’s so you can lessen the impact of hard 90°s....
[MEDIA]
Explains soooooo much. :rofl: :lol: :wacky:
Hey LogHog.... done yet? :whistle: :D
Going down into the basement then turning 90° to an exterior wall? If you’re introducing more elbows, I’d say your contractor friend is spot on...
For privacy and quick growth rate, I like Leeland Cypress, my parents had them lined up both sides of the long but narrow lot at their last home...
Fantastic FHC camaraderie! Great work M2theB :salute: MikeInMa... glad you have a “viable saw” now. :yes::saw: If I ever get up that way, I’ll...
That was several years ago when trying to get on the 3 year plan... age, physicalities, and other things have since precluded artificial shade and...
Nah, you self-recovered gooder. :salute: :D