Never heard of hogmaw
This is better for ya!
Pasty pork product made from the meat that comes from boiling the heads
It’s easy when you know you’ve made it with all meat.
Can’t stand the stuff!
Been a while since I’ve posted. I’ve had a lot of great beers since my last post but man oh man am I loving this one! Wish I could get a steady...
I have been skipping out on breakfast all summer but it was raining this morning which meant no cutting or splitting for me today. Instead, I...
Been around average for temps- lots of upper 80’s to mid 90’s. Been on a long streak of high humidity. Late June and early July it was on the...
Forecast high of 79 in south Jersey for Saturday. Will be great working weather!
Well you won’t have to worry about the mulberry rotting much and no worry at all about the locust rotting. That will outlast us.
When I was a kid my dad insisted on having my mom cook one. I don’t recall it being terrible but we didn’t do it again. Haha
Yes! Don’t make it someone else’s problem. Growing up about 5-10 minutes from a lot of neighborhoods, we’ve seen plenty of critters get dropped...
Current oak pile is up to 70’ long. Hope to finish it off within the next week or so.
Looking good
Trip was great thanks for asking!
English ivy
After being gone for a week, it felt good to be back at it yesterday. I came home to find 3 more loads of oak logs dropped off yesterday and I...
What do you have for equipment to deal with it? Would not want to be cutting it all from that log pile
Don’t rush my summer away!
I can’t but if I did, I’d cut all the brush off before I dragged it home.