Thanks for asking, but that injury was several years ago. My thumb has some nerve damage, but works normally.
It doesn’t have to be near your nose in order to smell. Similar to White Pine sap sticky.
I cut some Chinese Pistache today. It has a strong unusual smell that isn’t appealing to me. Sticky sap comes out too.
This is the 250 I was rocking in the 70’s [ATTACH] my dad had a 300 [ATTACH] My uncles [ATTACH] grandpas poor farmer sled [ATTACH] pulled the...
I’m sure my grandfather’s still is. I think it was a 440. I thought it was awesome, because I had an old slow Polaris. His JD felt like a Cadillac...
Chances looking good [ATTACH]
Amazon fire stick plugged in to one of the hdmi ports.
The box must be worth 50. Saw appears to be in good shape. Too bad it’s so far away for you.
I don’t think I have. It’s got to be good, as heavy as it is. It feels heavier than any Oak species. It’s a stem off a tree that’s at least 75yrs...
Looks like a bunch of good wood is going to get buried. Get that bark less log! I want to know what it is and why someone would dump it.
Willow Oak, Japanese Maple and a pallet. Japanese Maple is a dense heavy wood. [ATTACH]
I’m glad they are going to stop at the Va border. Phew, I don’t need anymore work.
[ATTACH]
The worst I’ve ever seen was in SD. My family and I were horseback riding at my cuzs and the mosquitoes were trying to pull me off the horse....
There’s some Red Oak that smells like manure and makes me smell from cutting it. It could be a combo of bacterial flux and decay I don’t know for...
Impenetrable Bermuda high this week. :headbang:
Did you explain to her how a few more brand new saws would have made the job quicker and easier?
That’s a great looking Persimmon! Jk Nice pumpkin. Time to get some carving bars.
67% humidity sent me back into the house before lunch. Cut up a pile of rounds yesterday, but splitting is going to have to wait. :dennis: