That’s a nice score also
Save your pic, hit edit & rotate it then save again & upload
Rough crowd in this thread... Not much hockey in this neck of the woods. I used to get pizzed when I was in North Dakota & a hockey game would...
I may have a couple more, I will try to make to the shop this week & take a look.
[ATTACH]
I don’t remember where I got this photo from : [ATTACH]
I would inspect it closely for Ash borer activity then go from there. If there is borer activity you can either try to treat the other one or take...
I am sitting on 8 cord of Mulberry that was c/s/s in Jan. - March of 2020, so this fall it should be about perfect. I haven’t cut any this year...
I took down 3 elms & got 2 of them limbed & cleaned up, the big one is limbed but not cleaned up. Hopefully this weekend maybe I can them bucked...
I believe you are getting solid advice from everyone who has replied. I will echo their thoughts as well. Take it, it’s easy to split give it 18 -...
Yes it should & with a bit of modification you can put a 462 West Coast cover with self contained bar nuts on it.
Yes but those aren’t top handles so they really are not applicable to the chainsaw debate... Husqvarna does have a rather diverse history & it is...
If that top handle is anything like a 346 it should be a hot rod. I would think a CA saw would have more to do with emissions & safety guards &...
For those that don’t know here is a list of some of the Husqvarna holdings & now carry on : [ATTACH]
Here is another Husqvarna top handle : [ATTACH]
Here is a Husqvarna top handle : [ATTACH]
Looks pretty wallnutty to me but I have been mistaken before.