:salute: :D
Erik B captures this historical record info in his post... it was hot way back when, too-
Glad to see you stop by and check in Kevin in Ohio :salute:
I hope you’ve rectified that last part by now... :cheers:
Yeah... wait, what? :rofl: :lol:
Glad I had just finished my late lunch before clicking on this thread.... :eek: :picard: :rofl: :lol:
X2 fishingpol :salute:
I scratched and scratched, but the screen gives no smells.... :bug: And now I have a blurry spot in the middle of my screen! :rofl: :lol::rofl:...
It’s raining... don’t forget your rubbers...
Our stove has always been in our uninsulated basement. Works fine. Just need to establish a convective path for cold air to come down and hot air...
I bought a cheapy Walmart brand (Backyard Grill is the brand I believe) offset some year ago and one of the biggest issues out of the gate was the...
Ever mess around with “Neatsfoot” oil, Dennis? Edit- I see Fiebing’s offers neatsfoot.
More FHC awesomeness going on ‘round here! Great build thread and as usual (yet unusual beyond our forum, these days), excellent knowledge...
You’re a good sport :thumbs:
Wait what?! How old is your bride? :whistle: :D :rofl: :lol:
bobdog2o02 :thumbs: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Doing that stuff right is a real PITA. My mom spent the better part of two weeks on prep and another chunk of two weeks on the application. They...
Both. You’ve been there. All things food and equipment are discussed. Like anywhere else on FHC- tangents cover the myriad of topics.... often...
There an entire thread for that.
Are you touching the phone screen when looking at the thing you want to photograph? That usually “tightens” the focus to the subject matter.