That tiller is in mint shape. Most I see are really banged up. Good deal for sure.
Does it come with you connected to the handle? If so then he has a winner.
Hey there is always a weak link; think of the hardware as built in safety ? Kind of like throwing that 1000 HP big block and big slicks in your...
Don't plant that near BRAD's house , you know if you do that the next picture you will see will be in the Loaded Truck thread
A little time and some molten steel and she will be gooder than new.
A short piece of PVC pipe 16 inches long and a lumber crayon. I will be honest I used to eyeball and my lengths were all over the place. Then I...
My yard is flat and the ZT Elite has no suspension. For my application this was / is fine. For the price it was hard to not go this route. It is...
BRAD's picnic is a truckload of wood. Forget the burgers and dogs kids. The man is on a mission.
I bought a Bad-Boy ZT Elite two seasons back and very happy with it. It is nothing special but has been very good for my needs. A Scag as well as...
I went inverter about a year or so ago. I purchased a cheaper Champion that will power the whole house if needed and also a Honda 2200i. My...
I have often thought the same thing. When I see some of the posts from him I laugh to myself wondering " What does this guy weigh " ? By far the...
I have a 290 and maybe not the best power to weight ratio and not the best saw in the line-up nor is it a pro saw but is reliable and has cut a...
Thanks for the link. I cook a lot at home and love cast iron. Anytime I can use cast iron I do so. There are a few exceptions when I won't but...
damm-it , another has moved on. It really touches me when I see this , they are so special and best of friends that words can't describe. Sorry...
Number of drivers or a different bar profile. Lay the two bars on top of each other and see if the profile is slightly different. Some of the...
Some pieces showed no knots were straight and still stringy when split. Others were easy to split and no strings in them. With the hydraulics it...
I have the same one as Dave. I ordered from Agri-supply a while back and actually ordered a single burner one , when it arrived the double burner...
Well I am on the fence on this. I cut some dead Elm with BRAD maybe 4 or so months ago and had mixed results when splitting. Used the hydro -...
I thought your balls turned blue if you rub them too much ? Thats why you should never rub your balls.
nuggets and chunks of a mixture of hardwoods both today and yesterday as well. I had a small bin left in the basement and both days it was chilly...