I Have a Husqvarna 242xp that has a .325 .58 chain on it. My Stihl 260, 261 have.325 .63 chains. Did Husqvarna saws start using .325 .50 gauge...
I’ve used a homemade electric splitter that was awesome. A lot less noise and it was fast. It was similar to the Eastonmade Axis design. If I was...
I was cleaning saws Sunday afternoon and noticed the dog was wiggly on my 044. Both bolts were loose. I had never really paid attention to how...
The new home [ATTACH]
It looks like a chipper blade that has seen too many rocks.
The Husqvarna top handles I used didn’t last long at all. It may be fine for an occasional use saw. Hopefully they have improved them because they...
Mingo with 18” wheel
Motocross saw Should have used Honda stickers though
I don’t come across many dead Japanese Maples. This one may turn into some sticks since it’s not the ideal time of year for transplanting. Not...
Planting, pruning, removals and moving. Your one stop shop for everything trees. Before [ATTACH] after [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Don’t have a pic of...
I wear carhart pants year round. They relax more with age and don’t bother me in the summer. It helps that my employer supplies them. Can’t stand...
I took this pic of walnut catkins today [ATTACH]
The tenderloins [ATTACH]
I try to get straight grain as much as possible, but sometimes I got to take some extra work wood, so my storage site doesn’t get out of control...
Red Maple? You didn’t want it? You feeling ok?
Dang, $80 chaps would have saved his life.
My stihl dealer is also a gravely dealer, so I occasionally ask about mowers when I’m there. I was looking at the top of the line homeowner model...
It took me a minute to figure out how you knew what kind of saw he was using.
Sunday sharp [ATTACH]
The fruit clusters is not something I’ve seen on Walnut.