Sea wolf is a good audio book.
Yeah, it came and went. I’m thinking two more cutting sessions and 2 splitting. Cutting the logs that are in contact with the ground is kinda...
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Smells good...
[ATTACH]My marking stick.
[ATTACH] Split some more...
one guarantee of concrete is it’s going to crack. Proper reinforcement and saw cuts will hopefully keep the cracks where you want them.
Thanks
Had all intentions of splitting some wood this morning. The sun is beating down on the processing area time to switch gears. also noticed the...
Yup, I get the big boat slip cost. A boat that can be trailerd is a whole different world. Dunk it in your body of water one weekend them move to...
I don’t know the specifics but you all might want to consider compacting before the concrete is poured. Cracked Crete sucks!
Free or cheap lake front property without the taxes.
I could be wrong but I believe you need to purchase a jotul through a dealer.
Or you forget to put the cap on the fuel/oil and it gets dumped down your leg.
Sounds like the still/Honda dealer they use at work nothing gets repaired, they are parts changers. I was looking for some carb parts they told...
[ATTACH] Experimental cook. Store bought corned beef soaking to get some of the salt/cure out. Plan is to sous vide for 24 hours, remove season...
[ATTACH] Lilac flowers are sagging the branches.
Schwing! [ATTACH]
The dude pops a spray paint can with a shovel and gets covered.
Nope