That’s good. My old tractor just had the rolled back top portion and it was bent everywhere from hooking chains on it. The one I have now is boxed...
I cut up a standing live American white Elm two years ago and split most of it. It looks like the picture Dennis posted above. Caught fire easily...
I’d go at least 3/8 on the D ring, maybe even 1/2”. You’re not always pulling straight and sometimes the little stuff gets bent easier than what...
I bought a used 461 that had that ear broken off just like yours. I located the control bolt in the same position Ryan posted above and left it....
Like Bud said above, the biggest internal issue with most strato saws is accelerated bearing failure. 32:1 with good oil probably triples the life...
The saws are identical. A 2172 is exactly the same saw in every aspect as a redmax G7100. Only the stickers are different. So if you wanted it to...
The newer redmax saws are identical to the jreds. Just the stickers are different. 2172 is the same saw as a current 372 husky
Not 100% certain, but I’ve always thought it killed the weed. And then whatever seed is waiting to grow will do so. In your case, hopefully it’ll...
Did some splitting today [ATTACH]
2-4D works well. Doesn’t harm the grass
:salute::D
Usually the farmer cut at least has a wedge taken out of the face cut though LOL
Ambition
$7200 in materials for a 12’ x 16’ breezeway connecting a house and garage lol
It’s crazy [ATTACH]
I cut 20-22” because the furnace is about 24. I don’t like how 16” stuff stacks so I try and avoid cutting that short
amateur cutter Adam, he luvs me looong time
Thanks, Dwight. Hall84 Some vid of your 2188 in action. Thanks for letting me take it down there
Did anyone post a vid of the big spar coming down? Thing was Yuge
Usually one sharpening with something a little bit harder will take care of it. A Dremel will work fine. And then you should be able to go back to...