I like the tractor lurking in the background on the second pic. Miz Carol's garden looks so nice. I don't think we could grow Amarilla outside...
Thanks for the advice. I have been mulching with steer manure in the spring not the fall. I will have to try that this fall.
Morning All. Over cast with no rain. No walk this morning as I am getting ready to catch a ferry to Mom's. We are spending the afternoon over...
I am envious. My rhubarb is doing better this year but nowise that size. If I don't get a decent amount next year, I am getting new plants.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Firewood Bandit [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to autotechwagon & Bill Goodfield & Dar & Fiskfarm & Hippi & Hopalong Hornbeam & Jan Baumann & jb6l6gc &...
Being on this side of the country, I never thought of a lobster trap. We don't have those here.
Morning all. What blessing to have helpers T.Jeff Veal I just love red headed kids. Cricket is home with a bag full of meds. She is eating...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Cabingal & coffeelad & Dan D & Fyrebug & golf66 & Hammer79 & Kurt Koenigshof & Michael Smith & mnguns &...
My one really nice spring display. There is a rose trying to show in there as well. Maybe it will bloom this year. [ATTACH]
TrinitySouth99 Love the colour of the garage. Midwinter is right. The rock really looks like Newfoundland. That is the kind of day we are...
Thanks everyone for posting so many pictures. Looks like everyone had a great time.
Woke up to rain this morning. Got quite a bit done in the garden yesterday. Now waiting for things to grow. Going to spend today bookkeeping as...
Midwinter the way your grandson is standing it looks like he is balancing your mantel on his head. I remember trying to balance a book on my head...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bubala & Edwin Shelton & Eric Fritz & farmerward & Garrett & Jeanne Spriggs & Kjonah & kmnak53 & kodiak...
Will that be your method of getting them out of the pond and back into captivity? Otherwise it will be a challenge to get them out.
Morning all. It is still morning here. It has been a busy one. Walk first thing, breakfast, devotionals and then I made pumpkin raisin muffins....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to briansol & Bruce Barnes & Cesarine777 & douglas202 & Fespo & Greg B & JR52 & Melanie & Nicole Esparza &...
Just gorgeous Midwinter
She started eating and seems quite bright according to the report we got this morning. Praise the Lord for answered prayers.