The back is back to normal like nothing happened. Sorry to hear about your back. Hopefully you make a quick recovery.
That will be some hot burning poplar!
What size bar you running on the bigger saws?
My dad used to smoke turkeys all the time and we just preferred the natural smoke flavor....didn't need any salt bombs to make the meat taste good...
Most of my cutting is done with the logs sitting on the forks of the tractor so dirt or rocks very rarely occurs. I would be lying if I said I...
Sadly I’ve been a member for years
I had about 4 cords perfect sized oak logs sitting at my moms for almost two years now. Meant to get to them last year but they were out of the...
What What do you get for 1/3 cord of cherry?
Thanks man
Have this current oak pile up to 80 feet in length with plenty of Goldilocks wood ready to be split.
I love the sound of them in the distance...up close in my pool - 100+ of them calling out their love song, not so much. We catch and release a...
I think one of those piles is leaning about a 1/4"...better get on it! Haha jk
I like how you think
Rest up and take care of yourself
I cut all summer long so after a bit, my body adjusts. It just takes some getting used to and knowing when to stop and take a water break- which...
The body isn’t ready to work in this stuff yet. 87 and feels like 92...just this weekend the highs were in the low 60’s. Not much time to adjust...
Looking good!
Looks pretty slick. Any concern about all of that weight on the front end of the machine though?
Now how long will it take two old men to get it cut up and split?
Looking good