You do realize pics would help with valuation, riiiiight? :whistle: :loco: :crazy: :picard: :D :rofl: :lol:
:sherlock: :whistle: :zip: :rofl: :lol:
End grain. End grain. End grain.
I was kinda wondering what that hood was for- now I know- that’s awesome!
Ok, cool. Nice install, very clean! :yes: Is there an OAK penetration out of the picture frame? Watch out walking around the back of the house!...
So how far up does the pellet vent piping go in the chimley?
Looks great Well Seasoned :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Screw that. It’s April 17th already!!!
TurboDiesel is probably caressing that last little feeling he has... offering soothing words... :eek: :rofl: :lol: JK boys. :salute:
Pin oak from the blue ridge mtns Branch bark- [ATTACH] End grain with distinct medullary rays [ATTACH] Rays with pores/tubes [ATTACH] Under...
If TurboDiesel & huskihl had a son... :rofl: :lol:
I don’t see any medullary rays in that dead branch. No open pores/tubes either...
Glad you got some saw & trail time Dennis. :salute: :) Next time you go out, remember I said here to GET THE CAMERA AND TAKE “BEFORE” PICS!...
As in “happily”...? o_O :faint: Ok, maybe that was too much... :rofl: :lol: JK... hope Joe was able to walk it off... :pain:
End grain pic available?
You still won’t see it coming.... :ithappened:
Looks fantastic Daeven :thumbs:
I got something in the works for when y’all flop in to the sugar shack... :whistle: :sherlock: :binoculars:
Not tonight darn it. No :drool: here. :rofl: :lol:
Result of lockdown schooling?