How did you do that roast. Looks grea.
When Chaz smokes pork loin, he first covers them with sesame oil then puts his own rub on them. Yummy
Good morning everybody. Well I go for my pet scan at 8:30 this morning. After that I get to go home. They said it would take a few days to get...
Heading out for coffee at 3 am. Now that is an addiction lol. Good morning Brandon. ;)
So sorry to hear this. As they said, remember the good times times.
Nice score.
Good luck. Don't forget the pics.
Well if you get that started, it will help you figure out who is coming.
Sorry to hear that. Hope your back on your feet soon.
Neat rainbow.
X?? That goes for me too. Happy birthday.
sounds like that was a win/win situation. Congrats.
Like the pics. Belive it is the first one. If you follow the road down, there is a turquoise light. What is it? The kids look like there having...
Good morning. I can understand where you are coming from. He only has one more pile to go. It is one of my small piles. I told him to put it...
Couldn't you keep them. Good morning Brandon.
He is doing well Brad. I will pass it on to him.
Hope he has toilet paper. Shaking is probably not what he needed after that.
Hey Dennis set up a thread up out here so people know what other people are bringing.
Chaz met with the electrician this weekend. :makeitrain" . Where are my boys when I need them. Iowa of course. Lol
Happy Easter Dennis and also to everyone else.