Ahhh Brenndy... didn’t figure you for a thief... of good grammar and syntax practices. But here’s the proof. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:...
More great advice!!! FHC is the best- and no one can convince me different!
FHC info share- love it!
Dayum- it didn’t come with the conversion hose...? :hair: Ours did. And I already had an additional one from a previous tailgate sized grill that...
Careful up there... don’t need you falling and being nicknamed busted azz buZZsaw BRAD.... :pain: :rofl: :lol:
Good possibility! :yes: Another one I can’t speak to.
We’ve had our Blackstone for 2 years- approximately same size. Love it. Plenty of members here with them/similar brand- huskihl dominates...
We’ll let it go this one time... don’t do it again. :rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Almost looks like woodpecker damage to me... End grain doesn’t look right for pignut (at least pignut here, but I see how the bark could be an...
I’d like to see that battery powered so the Mrs. could drive it from the outside stacks right into the man cave where the stove is located-...
That was my next suggestion. Great minds and all.... :salute:
huskihl... any thoughts? M2theB...?
Can’t fight it like a building variance? Can’t camouflage it behind some sort of structure? Go underground? Literally!
Hope it works out for y’all!:) I’m sure you will update. :yes: 28 years is a long time for electronics!!!:eek:
Bold type added. :D :salute: :rofl: :lol:
Sounds like a plan guys! And a good size, too!:yes: Can’t wait for the real progress pics... you gonna plant pushy willows around it Jill?...
LoL Fixed now, Capt Sausage fingers.
As long as it’s followed by willow or cat... :rofl: :lol:
And a great lunch it was... :handshake: Too bad neither of us nor Miss July remembered to prove it....:ithappened: :picard:
“pushy” you say.... :wacky: :D :rofl: :lol: