Stihl had a chart with the paperwork that came with a new pair of chaps. It showed the frequency of cuts to the different areas of the body. It...
Ok. Thanks ! That is most of what I weld . The old Hobart only works with 6011 and 6013 rod so far. Impossible to run a bead with 7018. Even...
These are a bit heavier and longer that I prefer. I like my chaps to come to the top of 10" boots. No longer. I rolled the waist belt a few turns...
[ATTACH] Since I can't find my other chaps . I bought a pair this afternoon in town . Maybe the grey color won't show up the dirt and oil as...
Just squeeze some Shoe Goo in the cut, smash it around all over the fibers. Lay the leg on something flat or round and squeeze a bead over the top...
What , no Shoe Goo ?
-10°F. @ 7 am Seasoned aspen in the stove.
I had a Ruger M77 Mk2 Hawkeye stainless , synthetic in 350 Remington. Wish I had kept that rifle!
Buy them for yourself then give them to him when he gets older.
I hope you laid in a good supply of ammo for each of them !
I've got one . But its not at my homestead yet. It's an ancient Hobart buzz box. I am wondering how good a job the little 120 volt wire feed...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This is mine. Pretty sure it's an 06 . It's my high speed tractor. I had a snowplow that I made for it for several...
When I was a teen I got a big Hawthorne thorn in the outside of my thigh. It had broke off and about an 1/8th " was sticking out. My Dad pulled it...
Glad y'all are doing OK. Once in a while we will get a 2 foot snow dump here in the Interior. I have seen 4' in 10 hours on the coast. One...
Cutting left handed is just something that has to be done sometimes. I've cut with some guys that Always run their saw left handed. Good fallers...
Halibut Cheeks ! That's a Load. I feel kinda bad for your truck
Yup. The single biggest contributing factor in most injuries while running a saw is letting your mind wander from the immediate task at hand ....
Yes they can ! Madsen's has a write up about Chaps and Ham. They got some hams and stuffed them in chaps that they attached to a pallet or...
Golly Mike, be careful. Ya, you nailed em good. What saw were you running at the time ?
Out at the homestead it will be white spruce. Similar temp outdoors. That wood I got last week burn Really well. For bone dry white spruce.