Carolina Hemlock
No, but I’ll start doing it. I despise double work.
Willow Oak, or Pin Oak
Screen grabs on the web. I don’t have fancy dogs, but my wife does.
It sure runs cleaner after you worked on it and cuts faster. Every video I’ve watched on that saw it’s blubbering in the cut.
It’s a 2000 and I’m unsure of the Year. Bought it off the widow of a utility clearance tree guy that got killed by a falling limb speaking of hard...
It’s on pallets, or 2x4’s with brackets. We’ve had a lot of rain, so I think it a combination of super saturated ground, shrinkage and gravity....
I like these style dogs [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] especially if they are orange anodized
Yes, that could be a contributing factor.
Trees that have been dead a while can be challenging. Pounding wedges can break the hinge and gravity takes over and you have to make sure you run...
227lbs
It’s the neighbor’s truck and it’s gas, but it’s in good condition. Can’t say I’ve seen a nicer one.
Purdier than a new set of snow tires. Trying to hurry up, so I can get back to sawing. [ATTACH]
Something to do with Hickory and stacking to high. My Hickory stacks are giving me hell and teaching me that 6’ is too high.
Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This time it will be different [ATTACH] Spring is...
Bummer, you got any pawn shops nearby? Tree guys occasionally pawn there saws. There’s at least 20% they’ll come off the tag price.
It does have a resemblance to bald cypress or a close cousin
Lol, I get the feeling Brad is never going to forget about the blanket.
I would use 24-28 on a 500, 20 on 400, 20 on 371
You haven’t lived until you’ve cut with a 16” bar on a 3120. I was kidding about short bars btw. 12 on 150, 16 on 201, 16 on 242 16 on 261-260, 20...