Just damm man! Sweet
Well son of a beech! :D Nice score.
I still use newspaper. My wife insists on wasting money buying one. Same garbage over and over. Day old sport results. Only time I read it, is...
How tall is your chimney? When was the last time you had it cleaned?
House was a little chilly this morning around 60 inside, 26 outside. Trying to force SS and not burn the good stuff. Looks like next week be in 60s.
Can't comment other than what has already been said. The wait for dry BL is worth it.
Nice work Haftacut. This might be a solution to help your chevy squat. :thumbs:[ATTACH] Just replace the body style
To me that's money in the bank!
I'm going with BL. Poison ivy, vines, probably a thorn bush somewheres close = BL:rofl: :lol:
Added some box elder, pine and a split of oak at 9 last night. Fire out this morning and house was comfortable. Started a hot fire before work....
Nice work buZZsaw BRAD. The BL won't know what hit them with the 500i in your hands. :banana: I can only imagine the PITA it is is to sharpen...
Only reason I started the floor project because they said it would rain. Maybe my wife paid them to say that, so I get it done. :heidi:
I was stuck putting a floor in a room without one straight wall. Weather people said rain today. After lunch the sun was out and about 50*.
36 and misty and damp out. Heavy rain tomorrow. Will have to stay out of the muck this weekend and no firewood processing. :( Allows me to put a...
That's great Greenstick !! Too many people in "power" have the attitude of who cares it doesn't affect me. When you know if that was next...
42* and 70*. Suppose to dip in the 20s overnight. Seems thats the future trend next couple weeks. Rain this weekend SS wood doing the work. Box...
buZZsaw BRAD not to hijack the thread, but with the snow melting off the splits that need stacked, do you wait until they're dry, or start...
My question is, did you put it in the stacks? Never leave any BL behind.
I see I'm late to the party and you got your answer. My BIL has one, never really heard him complain about his mpg, never really heard him brag it...
[ATTACH]