I always like to mess with people when I buy large or heavy items. “ will it fit in my Honda?”.
[ATTACH] Moving up in the world!
Right I never touch a bucket unless it came with me on my truck!
Half hour till the circus begins! It’s either smooth sailing or a complete S show!
Yes. Our bread and butter is chipping rotted concrete away due to salt and rusted/swollen rebar and then covering it back up. Here in the rust...
Lol. The buckets are for mixing the slurry that primes the pump.
“You call that a knife?” - Croc Dundee
In this application we are working on substructure. Only other way would be buckets! [ATTACH]
I work for a company that does bridge repair. One of my tasks is operating a shwing concrete pump. Pushing mud in below freezing temps is a blast!
Shop Wood Stove - general for sale - by owner
It’s warm out but the wind is blowing. Hope my work spot on the side of the road gets some sun today!
The weak link on early 3.5’s is the timing chain. And it’s a fairly expensive repair. Something to consider. [ATTACH] For a while I was doing 1 a...
Tiger can drive one of them.
Yeah, I realize that, have had it happened many times. I looked into ordering bulk from a farm in Arkansas but I don’t have a spot to hold them...
Roughly how many are in a pound? They charge 50 cents a piece for large minnows around here.
What do you pay for a pound of minnows?
I got you beat. Did mine at 4am. The only neighbor that would hear the blower leaves at 4:30 am on his Victory all summer long. I don’t think that...
There is a gangway just like a dock on tidal waters. It’s fun to watch the drunks trying to figure out why there is a slope to the ramp when there...
Boss makes a dollar I get a dime that’s why I poop on company time!
When you drive a truck you have to accept it’s not going to get great gas mileage. Especially if your not doing much highway driving.