Just like you like em! Lots of noodling:thumbs: Always impressed with your hauls!:salute:
Perfect way to remember a memorable tree!
I store my seasons worth in barn. Bring truckload at a time to garage, where it stays until ready to go in furnace or stove. Don’t feel strongly...
Welcome chipmeister! South central Michigan here. Definitely bittersweet what you’re experiencing. Glad you have a use for the wood. Sounds like...
Good information! Didn’t even know this was a thing. Testament to the power of the community here on the forum:thumbs:
I will when this one dies:rofl: :lol: However, in its defense, this “not real” truck has hauled far more firewood than many a “real” truck has, so...
I get your frustration. Hard to know exactly how to help people like that:( I think you helped the best you could. My mother in law has some...
And yet it keeps coming back for more!:rofl: :lol: I think I’ll throw a pair of air bags on her once things warm up. Looks like I can throw a set...
Definitely hit the bump stops a few times on the way to the wood yard!i try and make you proud the next time:rofl: :lol:
Quite the chill with the wind blowing, but always a good day to be in the woods. Actually told the kiddos I didn’t expect their help today,...
Always:rofl: :lol:
Warm in here while storms gaining speed out there! Wood stove supplementing wood furnace on a night like this![ATTACH]
:emb::usa:This is no coincidence! Keep watching!
Got in a little child abuse before a front is supposed to bring in 6-9 inches of snow tonight! We had fun. Some nice white oak rounds for...
Knocked the ash all down to reveal this nice bed of coals to lay some more maple on. Few big noodles pieces of knarly stuff! Ought to burn for a...
You’re absolutely right! I have my furnace in the basement that I run non stop. Stove upstairs is for ambiance as well as fall and spring when the...
Now that’s some mans work! And a good lookin classic wood hauled to get it home! I love it:thumbs: Youll have to let us know how much that tree...
To whom much is given, much is required, right? I say you only owed him that kind of load after his favor with your pickup!:thumbs:
I dig it! You’re fabrication looks like the strongest part of the setup! Great looking welds:yes:
Still enjoying the cold weather here, but we haven’t had enough snowfall to prevent me from being able to get in the woods. Some of the members...