13/72 SBH
11/69 Burning down coals with Basswood then Apple
30 Labatt Ice $18-$21 most times here
Compared to Deplorables like me
I hate paying current prices but my fear is it wont be available at all soon. My local dealer has a fair amount most days and prices lower than...
21 here. White Birch and Apple
We used to have an Irish Setter/Sharpe that loved the fire. Funny looking dog. She would cuddle all day with the cat that was her best friend. One...
Somebody I used to work with told me about his wife putting ashes in a plastic bucket and then putting the bucket in their barn. Twice. Luckily...
After the Blizzard of 93 there was actually less snow in my yard than before it started. Spots blown bare. Don't know where it ended up
23/72 White Birch. Not much snow yet but is starting to pick up
+3 now up from -2 a couple hours ago. Feels balmy after lots of wind and negative temps this weekend. 73 in burning elm. Going to move some apple...
-4/69 Hardhack
1 and very windy. Hardhack
If there is a little moisture in it and it's frozen it splits pretty easy
3 here. Burning down coals with Basswood. SBH going in shortly.
4 early this AM. Hardhack
I picked up the last box of that at my local dealer yesterday for $44.99 also. Very good price for these times
32 out 72 in. Shorts, uglies, lumber cut offs. I usually burn this stuff in shoulder seasons, not mid January. I'm starting to run out of this...
I take a picture of the tree when cut and when stacked. In addition to where it came from it gives me a date. Sometimes I forget which year it was...
8 out and 74 in. Elm and Hardhack