Someone I know put ashes in a steel pail with the lid on, but set them outside right alongside a cedar shingled exterior wall. Quite a bit of...
We all really want it open again, so maybe it will be sooner than later. ***Don’t know about this, but if someone can draw the FHC sticker in a...
We are talking about siding and not splitting, right? :whistle:
Homemade fire starters...on the cheap.
Hers is bigger and better. :wacky: Nice work brother- is this where I put my order in? :D
Hey The Wood Wolverine, you gonna work on the straps and rivets or what?
Glad you’re getting suggestions and making headway PA Mountain Man! :thumbs: Now, if it comes down to your wife washing clothes on flat rocks....?...
Ceramic Fiber Board?
:rofl: :lol: :heidi: :rofl: :lol: Horkn brenndatomu
Reminds me of the joke involving a diesel fitter. :whistle: :D
Nope, starts with an “A.” :salute: My guess for this tree ID is Persimmons, or maybe that’s really it’s name! :wacky::rofl: :lol:
I was just applying a name to the tree... IDK, could be something simple like, “Bob”....
... Winthrop? Well, your thread title does say ”Name this wood” sooo... :D
I remember the pics. Good times/memories for sure!
Wading River, but close!!!
For that matter, I’m from LI originally (and could see Connecticut from my backyard across the Sound), and am just a few states away now....!...
Can’t really read the note, but this is fantastic! Way to go FHC!!!
:whistle: :D Jon- you’ve met the Savages... I’m sure you knew that fantastic woman had her finger on the Ornery button at any given moment!...
Great pics Dennis! The love and emotional attachment can be seen and felt... :)
Diverticulitis usually comes from diet choices at large. Heredity plays a minor role. Lack of fiber is the biggest factor. I know this all too well.