Hickory nuts.... is there a use for them? I reckon squirrels like em, how about any other critters? Can/do humans use them for anything?
I used to think all of my standing dead elm was good to go as soon as I cut it. But you people and a moisture meter have taught me otherwise
I love the smell of apricot when cooking on the grill and smoker. :grizz:
You can add gun safes to that list....
Especially when it comes to black locust
Office??? I not even convinced he has a real job anymore. His wood pile is his office!!
Only 3 according to your signature
That’s kinda how my 266 acted when the fuel line rotted off
Maybe sell him the German one and get one that was made in Sweden :emb:
Fuel line cracked inside the tank? Fuel level gets below the crack and starts running out of fuel?
I hope I never get the chance to go in there. With my shallow pockets it would be pure agony and torture.
How are you planning to keep the patio from being ruined? :rofl: :lol:
Yep, any of them
I’d rather have the Husqvarna xp in the background
Again buZZsaw BRAD making me feel like a slacker! :sleeping: I’ve probably barely done 7 cords since I started hanging out with you folks.
He’s coming around slowly :emb:
181 :thumbs: ..... that’ll be a fun choice
What is AGM ???
DO IT!!! DO IT!!!:wacky:
And what’s wrong with being considered a hillbilly?.....